Thursday, April 9, 2009

Relax in the middle of the Busy season

okay, I think it's clear enough if you read the title..
I'm in the busiest time ever in my life. there's a lot of thing i've to finish, however there's still time for posting ;p

actually today is a holiday and I think that's why I have time to do this. but i still have to prepare my final exams on monday..eerrghh. after the final exam, there will be UAN and UAS...oh maannn! when will i be free? zzzzzzzz

i was backing up some data from my cell phone and i found this amazing picure..


first of all, can you read it? okay, I tell you that that's my name : FEBRIZCA
but take a look at the other side of this picture..it has been rotated



can you see the different?it says my boyfriend's name : FABREGAS

it was created by me when i had nothing to do, and i remembered about my friend, shasha, that she has that kind of text, but it says natasha and william. btw, thanks for the idea sha!

No comments: