Monday, June 1, 2009

MOVIE REPORT

MOVIE REPORT

These are some new movies that I've seen ... (it's kinda late actually)

1. NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM

HILARIOUS !!!
Not like other movies which usually the first one is better than the 2nd, but this movie is as good as the first one. I like it so much, especially the little einsteins and the cupids who always sing. I just found out that those cupids on the fountain are the Jo Bros. I didn't realize although they have sang lovebug....
The adventure is very cool and the Kahmunrah (in the movie) is so stupid. Overall, it a must for you to see this film. It is really really great and attractive!





2. ANGELS AND DEMONS

I didn't know that the movie would be so challenging. This movie is also great. I was so amazed when I saw this film...wow.










3. Terminator Salvation

Not so bad but not good either..so so laa..=)












that's all..hahaha. I'm not in the mood for posting..=P

No comments: