Monday, June 1, 2009

Waiting for Tebet =D

Yeah, tomorrow my friends and I will go to tebet. We'll visit some distros and eat at one of the restaurants there..I don't exactly know where we will go. I think Dania will lead us to those places..

hmmm...I don't know what to do, what to write, what to say.....
I have just saw the first episode of Boys Before Flowers, the korean F4...hahahahaha. Eliz told me that it was good, so I watch it in Indosiar. But anyway, anybody who has the DVD, I would like to borrow it...lend me please!hehehehehe

About my holidays...hemmmm....i don't have anything to say. I'm confused, i don't like having these loooong holiday, but i don't want to go to school either.then what should i do????any idea????
i think the post is going no where, so better if i end it up, ok?

see ya someday..haha

No comments: