Tuesday, December 29, 2009

BORED

woaaaahhh

I
AM
SO
BORED



nothing to do.

actually i've to do the BI assignment.BUT i'm way too lazy..oh come on!its holiday, and i should be relaxing at home and enjoying my spare time.the only spare time i will have for the rest of this year...
talking about the end of this year, i think i'm gonna spend my new years eve in vina's house..i'll sleepover i guess.but the problem is, no one would take me there.yeah what an usual problem.no one except my parents, so i'm just wishing my parents would take me there..

what a holiday i have. i only spent my time by reading that thick breaking dawn or watching bbf (again) in indosiar every 4 o'clock except saturday and sunday.i slept in the middle of the night, or sometimes early in the morning and woke up late, really really late.never wake up before 10 o'clock :P.and actually i do almost nothing during the day..watch sleep read chat eat.nothing much..jfyi, my fave site : twitter, facebook, myspace, and omegle.yes, i spent a lot of time on omegle, and i start to feel bored with it.


talking about 2010, i'm really waiting for narnia 5 : the voyage of the dawn treader..although there will be no william moseley :(((((, but still i'm waiting since it was the novel which i had chosen to make my final assignment when i was in junior high.there will be a new character, Eustace Clarence Scrubb, which will be played by Will Poulter.here's the kid :


looks naughty, doesn't he?

and there will be ben barnes, skandar keynes, and georgie henley also.those are the main characters, but there will be a lot of other interesting characters.hope the movie won't be postponed. ;)

No comments: