Saturday, December 12, 2009

Finally...

Finally final exam is over.... I dont know what to say.im happy because its over, but im afraid bout the result...oh man!actually i dont wanna talk about it.its over anyway...

so i spent the rest of this free day at a lot restaurant...they're :

1. Au Lait (near CC)

I went there to do the native project, and of course to eat. But i spent most of the time just for chitchatting and released my stressful week. I didnt eat much there.Because i know what would happen after that. my next destination would make me full, so full.

2. JW / J Zone / Feby's restaurant

The place was very nice, and i feel like i wasnt in jakarta since the weather was like in puncak. It was raining, and it made me feel like relaxing is the best activity to do. but unfortunately i should make those projects.uuuuhh. this place also has something like log cabin or log house, and its very comfortable inside. There're some maps in that log house, so it made me feel like i'm in a village somewhere out there in Kalimantan maybe. actually dania gave this idea, and i'm 100% agree. And the most important thing is i had a lot of food there! that's why i was so full until i didn't have my dinner. in addition, they're all for free! THANKS FEBYANE BUDIMULDJONO for the treatment. the froyo also nice!i'd like

3. Eaton (near foodhall)

I only had teh tarik there as i was too full to eat. but i still had some space for the froyo from the yogurt farm because it is so nice, even nicer than sour sally. =)





errr errr errr....its 1:23 a.m, but i havent slept...i think i should, since i have to wake up early tomorrow (or you can say later)...

No comments: